About ktrenerryI am a recent graduate of Carleton College where I double majored in History and Cinema and Media studies. My websites chronicle several of my adventures during my time at Carleton, including the New Media Seminar in New York and Europe, my bike trip down the Iron Curtain Trail on a Ted Mullin Fellowship, and my integrative exercise in Cinema and Media studies which explores Rephotography in theory and practice along the Iron Curtain. I recently completed an extended adventure documenting borders in Israel/Palestine, Cyprus, and Northern Ireland, pursuing my passion for travel and a career in photojournalism. I am newly settled in Boston, MA.
- @PeregrineMag Thanks for following, looking forward to being in touch! 19 hours ago
- Georgian president compares barbed wire in South Ossetia with Berlin Wall | Vestnik Kavkaza vestnikkavkaza.net/news/politics/… #borders 22 hours ago
- Belfast’s walls are physical reminders of an imperfect peace theconversation.com/belfasts-walls… via @ConversationUK 2 days ago
- Time for my biennial ritual: working on an updated portfolio. Good news: gets better every time. Bad news: still really hard. #photography 6 days ago
- Disappointing: Anastasiades, Eroglu: No restart to peace talks yet shar.es/D5Rhi #Cyprus #borders 1 week ago
activism adventure Art beer Belfast Berlin Wall Bethlehem borders boston Buffer zone bus carleton college Catholic city cold war conflict Cyprus division east jerusalem europe flags Fresh Photo Friday geography Germany Graffiti Grafitti history Ireland Iron Curtain Israel Jerusalem jewish settlers Language maps middle-east military Neighborhoods Nicosia night North Cyprus Northern Ireland occupation Olive trees Palestine Peace Walls philosophy photography Photojournalism Place Poland police politics protest Protestant river rome sculpture Separation Barrier shabbat Silwan Space story Taxi Tel Aviv transportation travel United Nations walking Walking Walls wall Walls West Bank words Work writing