About ktrenerryI am a recent graduate of Carleton College where I double majored in History and Cinema and Media studies. My websites chronicle several of my adventures during my time at Carleton, including the New Media Seminar in New York and Europe, my bike trip down the Iron Curtain Trail on a Ted Mullin Fellowship, and my integrative exercise in Cinema and Media studies which explores Rephotography in theory and practice along the Iron Curtain. I recently completed an extended adventure documenting borders in Israel/Palestine, Cyprus, and Northern Ireland, pursuing my passion for travel and a career in photojournalism. I am newly settled in Boston, MA.
- Word. #BufferZone #Cyprus “@OccupyBufferZ: I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/6xilBPoiX” 9 hours ago
- RT @MagnumPhotos: Magnum's Thomas Dworzak chats w/ @IdeasTap about joining Magnum and photographing war--> bit.ly/1mSMP1E http://t.c… 13 hours ago
- Awesome: "The Man Who Helped Dig a Secret Tunnel Under the #BerlinWall" slate.com/blogs/the_eye/… via @slate 13 hours ago
- Going Bats: German Reunification Memorials Hit the Wall #BerlinWall archinect.com/news/article/9… 13 hours ago
- @RobtheIdealist hey! Likewise! Digging the new orchestrated pulse. Think we could find something to collaborate on this spring? 1 day ago
activism adventure Art beer Belfast Berlin Wall Bethlehem borders boston Buffer zone bus carleton college Catholic city cold war conflict Cyprus division east jerusalem europe flags Fresh Photo Friday geography Germany Graffiti Grafitti history Ireland Iron Curtain Israel Jerusalem Language maps middle-east military Neighborhoods Nicosia night night photography North Cyprus Northern Ireland occupation Olive trees Palestine Peace Walls philosophy photography Photojournalism Place Poland police politics protest Protestant river rome sculpture Separation Barrier shabbat Silwan snow Space story Tel Aviv transportation travel United Nations walking Walking Walls wall Walls West Bank words Work writing