About ktrenerryI am a recent graduate of Carleton College where I double majored in History and Cinema and Media studies. My websites chronicle several of my adventures during my time at Carleton, including the New Media Seminar in New York and Europe, my bike trip down the Iron Curtain Trail on a Ted Mullin Fellowship, and my integrative exercise in Cinema and Media studies which explores Rephotography in theory and practice along the Iron Curtain. I recently completed an extended adventure documenting borders in Israel/Palestine, Cyprus, and Northern Ireland, pursuing my passion for travel and a career in photojournalism. I am newly settled in Boston, MA.
- @eclipsethedisc Congrats on a great season and another strong showing at natties. #proudalum 13 hours ago
- RT @goprocks: @pranksters69 some advice: when one wins a national championship, one should tweet about it #twittertips #tipsfromthepros 14 hours ago
- @eclipsethedisc THROW HAVANA 1 day ago
- @eclipsethedisc hell yeah, eek. Congrats on making it to the big bracket. Bring it tomorrow and show Williams what's up #risetotheoccasion 1 day ago
- @eclipsethedisc let's gooooo! You got this!!! 1 day ago
activism adventure Belfast Bethlehem borders Buffer zone carleton college Cyprus division east jerusalem europe Fresh Photo Friday geography history Ireland Israel Jerusalem Language maps middle-east Nicosia night North Cyprus Northern Ireland occupation Palestine Peace Walls philosophy photography Place Poland police politics protest Separation Barrier shabbat Silwan story transportation travel Walking Walls wall Walls West Bank writing