Just arrived in Belfast today. I’m exhausted after an epic journey, including a night in Heathrow, but I’m here, all is well, and I’m very excited for the last leg of the journey. This photo is from the famous Cuper Way Peace Wall, where I had a wander this afternoon.
About ktrenerryI am a recent graduate of Carleton College where I double majored in History and Cinema and Media studies. My websites chronicle several of my adventures during my time at Carleton, including the New Media Seminar in New York and Europe, my bike trip down the Iron Curtain Trail on a Ted Mullin Fellowship, and my integrative exercise in Cinema and Media studies which explores Rephotography in theory and practice along the Iron Curtain. I recently completed an extended adventure documenting borders in Israel/Palestine, Cyprus, and Northern Ireland, pursuing my passion for travel and a career in photojournalism. I am newly settled in Boston, MA.
- I want to go! “@stefanszepesi: Walking Palestine reunites in Turkey - Huff Post: huffingtonpost.com/stefan-szepesi…” 1 day ago
- @MBTA bus service is so disappointing in this city. Just got bumped from a packed 86 bus that was already 10 minutes late. #figureitout 1 day ago
- #peacefulprotest #tractoraction Farmers protest along buffer zone | Cyprus Mail cyprus-mail.com/2013/12/07/far… via @cyprusmail #cyprus #borders 2 days ago
- #sunrise #nofilter instagram.com/p/hvYnTtJalE/ 3 days ago
- #stockingup #sriracha instagram.com/p/ht--jcJaoU/ 3 days ago