Imagine This in Your Backyard
About ktrenerryI am a recent graduate of Carleton College where I double majored in History and Cinema and Media studies. My websites chronicle several of my adventures during my time at Carleton, including the New Media Seminar in New York and Europe, my bike trip down the Iron Curtain Trail on a Ted Mullin Fellowship, and my integrative exercise in Cinema and Media studies which explores Rephotography in theory and practice along the Iron Curtain. I recently completed an extended adventure documenting borders in Israel/Palestine, Cyprus, and Northern Ireland, pursuing my passion for travel and a career in photojournalism. I am newly settled in Boston, MA.
- @eclipsethedisc hell yeah, eek. Congrats on making it to the big bracket. Bring it tomorrow and show Williams what's up #risetotheoccasion 7 hours ago
- @eclipsethedisc let's gooooo! You got this!!! 8 hours ago
- This is supermcool: Czechs turn Soviet nuclear warhead depot into #IronCurtain museum reut.rs/12H06MI via @reuters 10 hours ago
- Peter Robinson says #PeaceWalls down 10 years. Wow. abc.net.au/news/2013-05-1… Also, @abcbarbm there's way more than 60 walls in #Belfast alone. 2 days ago
- Check out this great interview on the #Czech section of the #IronCurtainTrail via @RadioPrague. #history #cycling radio.cz/en/section/in-… 3 days ago
activism adventure Belfast Bethlehem borders Buffer zone carleton college Cyprus division east jerusalem europe Fresh Photo Friday geography history Ireland Israel Jerusalem Language maps middle-east Nicosia night North Cyprus Northern Ireland occupation Palestine Peace Walls philosophy photography Place Poland police politics protest Separation Barrier shabbat Silwan story transportation travel Walking Walls wall Walls West Bank writing