These walls were all intended as solutions.
“Israeli Security Fence”
Bethlehem, Palestinian Territories
“United Nations Buffer Zone”
Cupar Way, Belfast, Northern Ireland
“Anti-Fascist Protection Wall”
Tags: Belfast, Berlin, Berlin Wall, borders, Buffer zone, Cyprus, Israel, middle-east, Nicosia, Northern Ireland, Palestine, peace wall, photography, politics, security fence, Separation Barrier, travel, Walls
About ktrenerryI am a recent graduate of Carleton College where I double majored in History and Cinema and Media studies. My websites chronicle several of my adventures during my time at Carleton, including the New Media Seminar in New York and Europe, my bike trip down the Iron Curtain Trail on a Ted Mullin Fellowship, and my integrative exercise in Cinema and Media studies which explores Rephotography in theory and practice along the Iron Curtain. I recently completed an extended adventure documenting borders in Israel/Palestine, Cyprus, and Northern Ireland, pursuing my passion for travel and a career in photojournalism. I am newly settled in Boston, MA.
- #peacefulprotest #tractoraction Farmers protest along buffer zone | Cyprus Mail cyprus-mail.com/2013/12/07/far… via @cyprusmail #cyprus #borders 1 day ago
- #sunrise #nofilter instagram.com/p/hvYnTtJalE/ 1 day ago
- #stockingup #sriracha instagram.com/p/ht--jcJaoU/ 2 days ago
- @PeregrineMag Thanks for following, looking forward to being in touch! 4 days ago
- Georgian president compares barbed wire in South Ossetia with Berlin Wall | Vestnik Kavkaza vestnikkavkaza.net/news/politics/… #borders 4 days ago